Below are links to various Wyandotte County Sheriff Department policies. Follow the read more link below to access more information.
These links are in PDF format and will require Adobe Acrobat to open. To save for future reference, right click and choose the "Save Target As" option. Select the directory you wish to save the file to and click "Save".
Racial Profiling Policy -
PROHIBITED RACIAL PROFILING AND COMMITMENT TO UNBIASED LAW ENFORCEMENT CONDUCT - To emphasize this agency’s commitment to unbiased, equitable treatment of all persons in enforcing state law and providing law enforcement services...read more.
Check Back for additional Sheriff's Policies that will be added to this portion of our website soon!
- A-100 Adult Detention Center Mission Statement
- F-100 Detainee Grievance
- F-105 Detainee Rights, Privileges, Services & Programs
- F-110 Detainee Access To Courts
- F-115 Inmate Mail
- F-120 Issuance of Court Clothes
- F-125 Media Access
- F-130 Detainee Marriages
- F-135 Detainee Access To Library
- F-140 Detainee Recreation
- F-150 Religious & Social Service Programs
- F-151 Religious Text & Materials
- F-155 Detention Center Clearance Cards
- F-160 Interviews
- F-165 Detainee Visitation
- F-170 Inmate Work Program
- F-175 Commissary - Detainee Funds
- F-176 Copies and Requests for Paper
- F-177 Request for Manila Envelopes
- F-178 Notary Services