Wyandotte County Justice Complex
710 North 7th Street
Kansas City, KS. 66101
The Automated Information System Telephone Number is 913-573-2865
The Wyandotte County Sheriff’s Office Records Unit operates under the General Orders and Standard Operating Procedures of the Sheriff’s Office.
The Records Unit is staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Serves as a repository for all records generated and managed by the Sheriff’s Office.
- Processes Tow Releases.
- Processes Kansas Open Records Act requests.
- Processes inmate bond monies.
- Assist customers while providing professional service.
- Process public and professional visitors to our facility for inmate visitations.
- Process District Court Warrants and Court ordered Protection From Abuse (PFA) papers.
- Process background checks. Background checks can be obtained anytime with a valid state issued I.D. There is a fee of $10.00 for this service.
- Process court ordered expungements.
- For Driver’s License history / checks there is a fee of $10.00 cash for this service.
- For fingerprinting the fee is $25.00 cash.
- For a letter of incarceration the fee is $3.00 cash.
- The fee for a copy of a Motor Vehicle Accident report is $5.00 cash.
All fees and costs are subject to change.