Sara Lee Corp, General Motors, Cerner Corp, and Kellogg’s are just a few of the nation’s leading and innovative companies that have chosen Kansas City, Kansas and Wyandotte County as their home. The Unified Government has been recognized as one of the most business friendly local governments in the region according to Ingrams Magazine and the economic growth continues today.
Other business highlights:
- Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics ranks Wyandotte County 19th in nation for job growth between March 2011-2012
- The Associated General Contractors of America ranked KCK third in the nation for new construction jobs between April 2009-2010
- Wyandotte County ranks 11th in percentage of new jobs created by Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2010
- Sara Lee Corp. opens new, state-of-the-art sliced meat manufacturing facility in 2011
- Cerner Corp. builds new office complex in 2012
- Zeolyst International plans 43,000 square feet expansion to its facility in 2012-2013
Selects Kansas City
Sara Lee Plant
We’re home to numerous production facilities, warehouses and distribution centers that make it easier, cheaper, and more profitable to ship raw materials and finished goods when you’re located in the nation’s heartland. Whether by highway, rail or air, Kansas City offers excellent transportation and marketing advantages for your business.
Please select one of the choices below to find additional resources that may be beneficial to the success of your business.