Other Links of Interest
These external links are provided as an additional information resource to our customers:
• DASC- Data Access and Support Center is a State of Kansas GIS Data Clearinghouse that offers access to a Kansas GIS geodatabase, and an interactive map and image viewer.
• KAM- Kansas Assocation of Mappers is a state-wide association organized to deal with the issues of mapping and GIS and to offer a forum for exchange of information.
• Geography Network- A truly comprehensive clearhouse of geographic data and services. Includes a search tool to locate GIS data or maps of interest.
• National Geospatial Data Clearinghouse is a collection of over 250 spatial data servers, that have digital geographic data primarily for use in Geographic Information Systems.
• GeoData.gov is a web-based portal for one-stop access to maps, data and other geospatial services. It is part of an ambitious new initiative calledGeoSpatial One Stop, sponsored by the Federal Office of Management and Budget.
• EPA's EnviroMapper is an interactive Web mapper for viewing federal, state, and local information about environmental conditions and features in an area of your choice.
• USGS Water Watch is a water resources conditions mapper (for Kansas).
• US Census Bureau Maps and Cartographic Products.
• TerraServer contains 3.3 tera-bytes of high resolution USGS aerial imagery and USGS topographic maps. You can search for a location by city or town name, street address, or point and click on reference maps.