Top Red Bar
Home > Departments > Public Works

Public Works

Snow Removal
Service Requests 

To report a non-emergency snow or ice concern, please use the city’s online reporting system at or call 573-8307. Call 911 if you have police, fire or medical emergency.  Requests for emergency snow and ice removal will be directed by emergency service personnel.

Line Divider Gray

UG Logo gif  
Public Works Hours Mike Tobin Phone Numbers
City Hall 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Director P: (913) 573-5400
701 N 7th Street Monday - Friday Email F: (913) 573-5435
Suite 712      
Kansas City, KS      

Background Piece Background Piece