Top Red Bar
Home > Departments > Treasury



disabled signTake the handicapped application form to your doctor to complete. Return the signed application to your nearest Auto License Department.  The application can be mailed in for a disabled placard.

Request for a disabled license plate must be made in person. Bring in the license plate registered to your vehicle, registration, and proof of insurance to exchange for a disabled plate.

Background Piece Background Piece