Public Health Department
Family Planning Services
Terrie Garrison, Program Manager
619 Ann Avenue
Services Provided: Monday morning, Tuesday all day, Wednesday afternoon
Adolescent Clinic available, Thursday evening clinic from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, and Friday morning clinic.
Services Provided Include:
- Reproductive Health
- Health education - individual and group
- Contraceptive services / natural family planning / abstinence
- IUD placement, check, or removal
- Physical examination for women at initial and annual exam
- Mammograms for women that qualify
- Rubella screening and counseling
- Infertility counseling and referral
- Preconceptual counseling
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and referral
- Dietitian and Social Worker available upon referral
- Vaginitis testing and treatment
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- HIV counseling, testing and referral
Find us on Myspace
Questions pertaining Family Services? Click here for FAQ and patient registration forms.
Are appointments necessary? Yes, please call 913-573-6706 to make an appointment. Appointments are scheduled 24-48 hours in advance. Please fill out patient registration froms found on our FAQ page prior to appointment.
Is there a fee? There is a nominal fee charged for most personal health services. Some fees are based on a sliding scale, while others have a set amount. Kansas Medicaid cards are accepted.
Eligibility Requirements to Receive Service include: None
Please choose from the following list of health service related links below for more information on Family Services.