Public Health Department
Reproductive and Sexual Health for All
Terrie Garrison, Program Manager
619 Ann Avenue
Services Provided: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 8:30 AM until 3:00 PM
and Thursday from 8:30 am to 11:00 am and 3:00 PM until 5:30 PM.
For appointments, please call 24-48 hours before the desired appointment time.
Services Provided Include:
- Reproductive health exams performed as recommended
- Health education - individual and group
- Contraceptive services / natural family planning / abstinence
- IUD placement, check, or removal
- Mammograms for those who qualify
- Rubella screening and counseling
- Infertility counseling and referral
- Preconception counseling
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and referral
- Dietitian and Social Worker available
- Vaginitis testing and treatment
- Sexually transmitted disease testing and treatment
- HIV counseling, testing and referral
Questions pertaining to Reproductive and Sexual Health Services? Please feel free to contact Terrie Garrison at 913-573-6726 or email@example.com
For Faster Service: Please fill out these forms (English or Spanish) prior to your service. A copy of our HIPAA notice is available on site.
Is there a fee? There is a nominal fee charged for most personal health services. Some fees are based on a sliding scale, while others have a set amount. Kansas Medicaid cards are accepted.
Are there any eligibility requirements: Not for Reproductive and Sexual Health Services, however there are some requirements for Early Detection Works services.
Do you perform mammograms? We do not provide this service on site, but can assist patients with these services.
Do you have doctors available? All our clinics are staffed with advanced practice nurses.
Do I need an exam to receive birth control? Exams are not necessary for every patient. Every patient is evaluated on an individual basis.