Public Health Department
Walk - In Clinic Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Thursday 8:30 am to 5:45 pm
|Services Provided Include:
- Federally Funded Vaccine for Children Program (VFC) for ages 6 weeks through 18 years.
- Automated Phone Line (913) 573-8888 for immunization clinic information
- KDHE project called “Immunize Win a Prize”
- Adult Immunizations
- Foreign Travel Immunizations
- Meningitis Vaccine available for adults ages 19 and over attending college.
- For immunization records, or questions regarding immunizations, please call:(913) 573-8855.
Are appointments necessary? No. Walk-ins are welcome during Clinic Hours.
Who is eligible for vaccines? The Vaccines for Children (VFC), State General Fund, and Federal 317 program provides vaccines for children. All children will be screened for eligibility based on Federal and State guidelines. Please bring insurance and income information. There is a $14.80 administration fee per vaccine for those individuals who qualify for state vaccine. We do bill Medicade and HealthWave.
*A parent or guardian must provide written consent for children under age 18. Please bring child’s current immunization record to the visit.
Is there a fee? There is a $14.80 administration fee per immunization, but the the fee is waived for children under 3 years old on Bee Wise Mondays. See Below
Bee Wise Immunize!
The FIRST Monday of each month