701 North 7th Street, Suite 421
Office Hours: Monday thru Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The mission of the Unified Government Contract Compliance Department is to serve as a resource for small businesses by ensuring that the UG’s policies reflect its commitment to creating real and meaningful contracting opportunities to all businesses regardless of size or ownership structure.
Responsibilities include management of the Unified Government's:
- Supplier Diversity Ordinance
- Equal Employment Opportunity policy
- Davis-Bacon Prevailing Wage policy
- Administration of Local, Minority, and Women Business Enterprise utilization reports
- Business outreach and training
- On-site monitoring of the prevailing wage rates
- Management of the Unified Government’s supplier registration portal