850 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66101
Voter Registration: 913-573-8506
Advance Voting: 913-573-8503
Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Welcome to Election Central!
"Your vote is a precious freedom. A freedom that has been preserved by
thousands of men and women who protect this great nation."
Latest News and Announcements
Spring 2015 Official Candidate List (updated 01/27/2015)
City/School Primary Election - March 3, 2015 (Kansas City, KS Only)
Generic sample ballot - Actual ballots will contain one, two, or all three races. Voters will cast ballots for the offices and candidates for whom they are eligible to vote. If you vote early, you will receive the correct ballot for your precinct. If you vote on Election Day, only your assigned polling place will have the correct ballot for you. Please do not go to the wrong polling place on Election Day.
Polling place list for Primary Election
City/School General Election - April 7, 2015
Online Voter Registration
- Kansas residents with a current Kansas driver's license or nondriver's identification card can register to vote online!
- If you are already registered, you can update your registration to report a change of address or name, or to change your party affiliation. Go to Online Voter Registration
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and alerts on elections in Wyandotte County.
Election Office Location
The mission of the Wyandotte County Election Office is to conduct fair and honest elections. Every legally cast vote must count. The integrity of elections is maintained by:
- accurately registering voters,
- promptly processing advance ballot applications,
- recruiting and training conscientious election workers, and
- ensuring that every voting machine or counting board accurately records every vote cast.
We carefully adhere to the requirements of Kansas Statutes and the Kansas Election Standards. It is a privilege to serve the voters of Wyandotte County. For additional voting information, please select the links of choice below or to the left of this page.