Chuck Stites is the 7th District Commissioner of the Unified Government of Wyandotte County/ Kansas City, Kansas. The 7th District includes portions of Western Wyandotte County, including Bonner Springs, Kansas and Edwardsville, Kansas.
Commissioner Stites was sworn into office on December 13, 2021 and will primarily be responsible for addressing and representing the needs and interest of citizens and businesses in the 7th District.
- Director of Business Development, Kaw Valley Companies
- Director of Development, SVV
- Retired from the Kansas City Kansas Police Department/Wyandotte County Sherriff’s Department after (23) years of service
- Instrumental in attracting businesses to Wyandotte County
- Supported the community, served in the Community Policing Unit
- Elected to Edwardsville City Council 2014, Re-Elected 2018
- Member Bonner Springs/Edwardsville Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of Kiwanis Club of Kansas City - West
- Past President of Business West
- Kansas City Kansas Community College
- Kansas City Kansas Police Academy (1994)
Special Recognition/ Awards
- Appointed to the Unified Government Library Board
- Commissioner Stites is married to Holly Stites and has a son, Charles E. Stites III.