UGTV is the Unified Government’s cable access channel. The Public Relations Office operates and manages UGTV, which airs content 24-hours, every day of the week.
We provide a variety of viewing options for the public to access and watch public meetings and other programming on UGTV.
- Available on Spectrum cable, Channel 2 and in HD on Google Fiber, Channel 141.
- Programs are scheduled for rebroadcast on UGTV
- For residents who don’t have access to cable, they can view Board of Commission meetings streamed live on Unified Government’s YouTube channel. The meetings are archived to view whenever you choose rather than at a scheduled broadcast time.
- Video on Demand (VOD) is similar to YouTube and allows users to select and watch/listen public meetings whenever they choose rather than at a scheduled broadcast time. However, VOD chapters makes it easier for viewers to get right to the action and meeting agenda items.
- The UGTV channel is streamed online at www.wycokck.org and all programming can be watched at any time over the internet.
The overall programming goal is to inform residents by creating a diverse schedule that includes public meetings, educational programs, and some programming created by other state and federal governments. Our mission is to provide programming for and about the Unified Government and its citizens to educate, inform and enhance our community by providing accurate and timely information about your local government and highlight significant public issues of concern.
Meetings recorded from 2017 and before can be accessed on YouTube. All meetings from 2018 to present can be viewed both on YouTube and through our Video on Demand platform.
No matter what format you choose, I hope you enjoy UGTV; your local government television channel.
The following browsers are only supported by the video on demand service: