Emergency Operations Plan
Wyandotte County Emergency Operations Plan 2021
Wyandotte County is vulnerable to disasters. These disasters can affect the county in a variety of ways, necessitating immediate and sometimes long term assistance to meet the needs generated by them. This County Emergency Operations Plan (CEOP) serves as an overarching policy that considers the risk of disasters and establishes how the county mitigates against, prepares for, responds to, and recovers from them.
Emergency Support Function (ESF) Annexes: Most of the content of the plan is captured in the plan’s 15 ESF Annexes, addressing the major functional areas required to respond to disasters.
Each ESF Annex accomplishes two main objectives:
- Describes the scope of the ESF and the associated roles, responsibilities, and coordination necessary to meet the needs generated by disaster.
- Describes the mission, membership, and key operational concepts of the ESF team in County EOC (when activated).
- Addendums: Documents which support the ESF Annexes. These documents support the information contained in the ESF Annex, and are not standalone documents.
- Appendices: Documents which support the ESF Annexes but which are standalone documents. These documents are often obtained from sources outside the Unified Government, and may not always be current as they are not maintained with this CEOP.
2021 CEOP Base Plan Annex Adopted
2021 ESF Annexes Adopted
- 2021 ESF 01 Transportation Annex(PDF, 538KB)
- 2021 ESF 02 Communications Annex(PDF, 650KB)
- 2021 ESF 03 Public Works Annex(PDF, 532KB)
- 2021 ESF 04 Firefighting Annex(PDF, 414KB)
- 2021 ESF 05 Emergency Management Annex(PDF, 589KB)
- 2021 ESF 06 Mass Care Housing and Human Services Annex(PDF, 640KB)
- 2021 ESF 07 Logistics and Resources Annex(PDF, 769KB)
- 2021 ESF 08 Public Health and Medical Services Anne(PDF, 963KB)x
- 2021 ESF 09 Search and Rescue Annex(PDF, 433KB)
- 2021 ESF 10 Oil and Hazardous Materials Response Annex(PDF, 671KB)
- 2021 ESF 11 Agriculture and Natural Resources Annex(PDF, 535KB)
- 2021 ESF 12 Energy and Utilities Annex(PDF, 362KB)
- 2021 ESF 13 Public Safety and Security Annex(PDF, 458KB)
- 2021 ESF 14 Assessment, Recovery and Mitigation Annex(PDF, 712KB)
- 2021 ESF 15 Public Information and External Communications Annex(PDF, 417KB)
Day Care(PDF, 982KB)
Debris Management Sites(PDF, 1002KB)
Drainage District(PDF, 1021KB)
Education Facility(PDF, 1MB)
Electric Service(PDF, 855KB)
Fire Departments(PDF, 1MB)
Fuel Suppliers(PDF, 2MB)
Health Facilities(PDF, 980KB)
Land Use(PDF, 3MB)
Large Public Venue(PDF, 1002KB)
Major Roads(PDF, 1MB)
Natural Gas Service(PDF, 989KB)
Nursing Home(PDF, 980KB)
Propane Service(PDF, 980KB)
Public Safety(PDF, 973KB)
Sewer Utility(PDF, 981KB)
Transportation Routes(PDF, 1MB)
Water Service(PDF, 983KB)
WyCo/JoCo Traffic Count Map(PDF, 2MB)