Download Digital Data
No-Charge Data Downloads
GeoSpatial Services Division of Unified Government (UG) offers downloadable "as-is" GIS data as a convenient public resource. Any download of this GIS data certifies compliance with UG's terms and limitations of use.
All information and data here has been prepared for and by the UG to serve its internal needs, and shall remain the property of UG. It is expressly understood that UG asserts any copyrights allowed by law over its data.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY AND ACCURACY
- The UG makes no representations or warranties about this data or its content, including, without limitation: accuracy, completeness, or fitness for any purpose.
- Users of this data do so at their own risk; UG will not be liable to any such user for any loss or damage whatsoever.
TERMS & LIMITATIONS OF USE
- Any available metadata (documentation file) is an integral part of this data and should be used with and accompany data.
- This data may come from a variety of sources and lineage and may not align perfectly when overlaid with other GIS layers.
- You, the user, must exercise good judgment when acting upon this information. This data should always be independently verified with original (primary) data sources for accuracy/currency/completeness if circumstances (such as possible economic loss, physical injury risk, etc.) require it. Distribution of this data is intended for informational purposes only and said data is not necessarily deemed to standards for navigational, engineering, surveying, or legal uses. Data should not be used at a scale at odds with its accuracy or resolution.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information, errors may be reflected in the data supplied.
- Please extend credit to 'UG GeoSpatial Services' in any subsequent works derived from its data, such as maps.
- Use of certain other datasets not included here is subject to terms of "GIS Data Transmittal and Confidentiality Agreement". For details contact GeoSpatial Services.
- Kansas Open Records Law prohibits the use of names or addresses contained in or derived from the records or information obtained from the Unified Government for the purpose of allowing that person to sell or offer for sale any property or service to any person on the list or to any person who resides at any address on the list. More information is noted below about Kansas Open Records Law.
KANSAS OPEN RECORDS ACT STATEMENT
The Kansas Open Records Act provides in K.S.A. 45-230 that "no person shall knowingly sell, give or receive, for the purpose of selling or offering for sale, any property or service to persons listed therein, any list of names and addresses contained in, or derived from public records..."
Violation of this law may subject the violator to a civil penalty of $500 for each violation. Violators will be reported for prosecution.
By accessing this site, the user makes the following certification pursuant to K.S.A. 45-220(c)(2): "The requester does not intend to, and will not:
- Use any list of names or addresses contained in or derived from the records or information for the purpose of selling or offering for sale any property or service to any person listed or to any person who resides at any address listed; or
- Sell, give or otherwise make available to any person any list of names or addresses contained in or derived from the records or information for the purpose of allowing that person to sell or offer for sale any property or service to any person listed or to any person who resides at any address listed."