The Legislative Auditor's Office was established in the Charter of the Unified Government. The Legislative Auditor accomplishes independent reviews of the operations of the Unified Government through performance and financial audits.
A peer review was conducted on the Legislative Auditor's Office's internal quality control system in December 2021. The results of the review indicated that the offices quality control system "was suitably designed and operating effectively to provide reasonable assurance of compliance with Government Auditing Standards..." This is the highest level of validation offered by the Association of Local Government Auditors.
To request a copy of the audit reports listed below, email the Legislative Auditor’s Office at LAuditor@wycokck.org
1. Property Unit Firearms Disposal Audit- KCKPD, 01-2023
2. Annual Report - Legislative Auditor, 01-2023
3. Single Audit, OMB Uniform Grant Compliance Year Ended December 31, 2021, 01-2023
4. Aging Cluster Grant Federal Compliance Audit -- Area Agency on Aging Department, 01-2023
5. American Rescue Plan Act Federal Compliance Audit -- Unified Government, 01-2023
6. CARES Act Federal Compliance Audit -- Unified Government, 01-2023
7. Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases Grant Federal Compliance Audit -- Health Department, 01-2023
8. Federal Emergency Management Agency Federal Grant Compliance -- Health Department, 01-2023
9. Annual Report - Law Enforcement Legislative Auditor, 1-2023