Improve the quality of life in our community through organized neighborhood and government partnerships that provide information, training, resources, and a forum for open discussion.
Livable Neighborhoods Task Force is Non-profit organization formed to develop strategies for building better neighborhoods.
We are here to:
- Identify problems and seek solutions by bringing together neighborhood leaders and local government representatives.
- Create working partnerships that provide positive impact on the livability of our neighborhoods.
- Strive to recommend programs and initiatives that will empower, rebuild and revitalize our community.
Services we provide to registered Neighborhood Groups:
- Monthly informational meeting
- Neighborhood groups support services
- Monthly newsletters
- Resource referral for community, police and government staff
- Liaison between Unified Government and neighborhoods