THE REGISTER OF DEEDS OFFICE DOES NOT GIVE OUT LEGAL ADVICE
Recordings Accepted: Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:3 0PM
Make checks for recording fees payable to Wyandotte County Register of Deeds
Recording Fees & Guidelines: January 1, 2020
Deed/Mortgage/Assignment of Rent/Release of Assignment of Rent/other miscellaneous documents:
- $21.00 for the first page, $17.00 for each additional page per document.
- Filing fees are capped at $125 for a single family mortgage on principal residence $75,000.00 or less.
- Proof must be provided by acap affidavit(PDF, 10KB)
Assignment/Release of Mortgage:
- $20.00 for the first page, $4.00 for each additional page per document.
- If a document is assigning/releasing more than one mortgage add additional fee of $16.00 each.
Uniform Commercial Code:
- $15.00 for the first ten pages, $1.00 for each additional page per document.
- $1.00 per page.
- Certified copies adds $13.00 per copy per document.