The Register of Deeds Office Does Not Give Out Legal Advice
Recordings Accepted: Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
*Make checks for recording fees payable to Wyandotte County Register of Deeds
Recording Fees & Guidelines
Deed, Mortgage, Assignment of Rent, Release of Assignment of Rent, other miscellaneous documents:
- $21 for the first page.
- $17 for each additional page per document.
- Filing fees are capped at $125 for a single family mortgage on principal residence $75,000 or less.
- Proof must be provided by acap Affidavit(PDF, 10KB)
- $1 per page.
- Certified copies adds $13 per copy per document.
Assignment/Release of Mortgage
- $20 for the first page.
- $4 for each additional page per document.
- If a document is assigning/releasing more than one mortgage add additional fee of $16 each.
Uniform Commercial Code
- $15 for the first (10) pages.
- $1 for each additional page per document.