Motor Vehicle Division

Motor Vehicle Landing Page Image

The Motor Vehicle Office is a division of the Treasurer’s Office. Whether you own a car, a motorcycle, a motorized bicycle, or a truck, you need to get a renewal for your license plate each year through the Wyandotte County Treasurer's Office. To get the renewal, you need to pay a state motor vehicle registration renewal fee and the local property taxes on your vehicle. Military and full-time college students may register at either their legal residence or where they are stationed. Vehicles registered in another state must re-register the vehicle.

For more information contact our office at (913) 573-2823 or Call Center.

Need to Change Your Address?

Have you moved? Is your address different from what is on your title or registration? Getting your records up-to-date will make processes go faster.

Update My Address

Department Head

Andrea Vinyard

County Treasurer