Urban Planning & Land Use

Location: Director: Hours: Contact:
City Hall
701 N 7th St, Suite 423
Kansas City, KS
Gunnar Hand, AICP Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 5:00PM
P: (913) 573-5750 F: (913) 573-5796 E: Email
Frequently Asked Questions

Zoning, What is it?
What is a Comprehensive Plan or a Master Plan?
Subdivision Regulations, What are they?
I want to build a new residence, What do I have to do?
I want to use a mobile home/manufactured home as a residence outside a mobile home park. What are the requirements?
What do I have to do to add on to my house or build a barn, garage, or carport?
My property line is the curb line or edge of the pavement. Right?