Livable Neighborhoods Task Force is Non-profit organization formed to develop strategies for building better neighborhoods.
We are here to:
- Identify problems and seek solutions by bringing together neighborhood leaders and local government representatives.
- Create working partnerships that provide positive impact on the livability of our neighborhoods.
- Strive to recommend programs and initiatives that will empower, rebuild and revitalize our community.
Services we provide to registered Neighborhood Groups:
- Monthly informational meeting
- Neighborhood groups support services
- Monthly newsletters
- Resource referral for community, police and government staff
- Liaison between Unified Government and neighborhoods
When: Every 4th Thursday of the month
Time: 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: Unified Government's Neighborhood Resource Center (NRC) 4953 State Ave, Kansas City, KS 66102
Good Neighbor Trainings
Improve the quality of life in our community through organized neighborhood and government partnerships that provide information, training, resources, and a forum for open discussion.
4953 State Avenue