Foodborne Illness

Investigating foodborne illness is a team effort in Wyandotte County. Depending on the situation, the response may involve the Kansas Department of Health and Environment, the Kansas Department of Agriculture, and the Wyandotte County Public Health Department's Communicable Disease Control and Environmental Health programs.


Use the Food Safety Kansas Online Reporting Form below to report and find contact information for Kansas. Or call the Communicable Disease Control Program at (913) 573-6712 to speak with a disease investigator.

Report a Food-related Illness or Complaint