Trade Licensing & Prometric Testing

General contractors and subcontractors are required to obtain a city occupational tax license (Business License) if working within Wyandotte County. Contact Business Licensing at (913) 573-8780.

Trade masters are required to carry a master’s license with Building Inspections.

List of licensed subcontractors will be updated the first of each month. As of March 3, 2010:

  • Mechanical
  • Electrical
  • Plumbing