The Unified Government Board of Parks Commission meetings will be held virtually via Zoom to limit the spread of COVID-19. Members of the public can attend meetings using the webinar link or telephone dial-in information.
To participate or comment during the meeting, please note that public comments will be accepted at the beginning of the meeting and will be limited to 3 minutes. To speak, contact the Parks and Recreation office at (913) 573-8327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you plan to speak, how do you intend to join?
- Phone - Tell us your number so we can admit you to the meeting as a speaker.
- Virtually - Sign-in to Zoom with your full name.
- Email - Send us a comment beforehand and we’ll add it to the meeting record.
- Fax your comment to (913) 573-8328.
- Mail your request to Unified Government Parks and Recreation Office, 5033 State Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66101
While the public is encouraged to submit comments in advance, meetings that include public hearings will include opportunities for public comment using the Zoom application or to dial into the meeting by phone. Please be prepared to give your first name, last name, address and phone number calling from for the public record.
Proper meeting decorum is expected of all in attendance at the meeting and anyone who fails to act properly may be removed from the meeting. The Unified Government reserves the right to discontinue a meeting if any improper behavior occurs which prevents the uninterrupted conduct of business.