Wyandotte County Health Link
Website design for WYCO Health Link NEMT
WYCO Health Link: A Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Pilot Program in partnership with UG Public Health & Local Health Clinics
About the Program
WYCO Health Link is a non-emergency medical transportation pilot program for individuals that live in Wyandotte County and have identified transportation as a barrier to health care.
The program provides rides at no cost to patients that need to get to-and-from their medical appointment at one of the following local health clinics: 1) Swope Health – Wyandotte and West, 2) Mercy and Truth, 3) KU Landon Center on Aging, 4) Duchesne, and 5) Family Health Care.
Participating Clinic Locations (embed on website)
- ADA compliant rides
- Ability to install child car and booster seats in UG Transit vehicles
- Text/phone call reminders in English and Spanish
Individuals that live in Wyandotte County and receive care at one of the participating clinics regardless of income, insurance coverage or immigration status.
Rides are scheduled for patients through clinic staff at each of the participating clinics. UG Transit is the primary transportation provider.
If you receive care at one of the participating clinics and need to set-up a ride to your medical appointments, please contact your clinic:
- Mercy and Truth, 721 N 31st St - (913) 621-0074
- KU Landon Center on Aging, 3599 Rainbow Blvd– (913) 588-6970
- Duchesne, 636 Tauromee Ave – (913) 321-2626
- Family Health Care, 340 Southwest Blvd – (913) 722-3100
- Wyandotte Location, 21 N 12th Ste – (816) 922-7600
- West Location, 4835 State Ave – (913) 321-2200