Healthy Families Wyandotte
Be the best parent you can be!
This program is for pregnant women and parents/caregivers who want to improve their health and their child's health, and development.
- Promote a healthy pregnancy;
- Improve your child's health and development;
- Support positive parent-child interaction and bonding;
- Connect your family to other community services or resources
How Does Healthy Families Wyandotte Work?
- A personalized home visitor will routinely visit you and your family during pregnancy and/or after your child is born until the age of three years.
- A personalized home visitor will provide education and support for your family by working towards milestones, completing developmental screenings, and working together on fun activities; such as making home-made toys.
- A personalized home visitor will work with your family on personal health, safety, nutrition, high quality care for your child, and your own life improvement.
Who Is Eligible for Health Families Wyandotte?
- Wyandotte County residents;
- Pregnant women and parents/caregivers with infants up to (3) months of age
How Much Does Healthy Families Wyandotte Cost?
Services are provided at no cost to you.