Livable Neighborhoods Task Force Monthly Meeting Information
What to expect at the monthly meeting:
We typically have a featured monthly speaker (or two) provide updates about a program, service, or organization that impacts the community.
You can also expect updates from the following UG departments and community partners:
- UG Mayor’s Office
- UG Public Health Department
- WYCO Sheriff’s Department
- WYCP/KCK District Attorney’s Office
- KCK Police Department
- KCK Fire Department
- UG Neighborhood Resource Center
- KCK School District USD 500
- Turner School District
- Board of Public Utilities
- Livable Neighborhoods Task Force
At the end of the meeting the is typically time for community announcements.
There is so much information to pack into 90 minutes, so we work hard to keep all presentations, updates, and announcements to set time limits.
We hope you can join us soon!
Can't make it to the meeting? Read the minutes here:
2023 Livable Neighborhood Task Force Monthly Meeting Minutes
Help us better understand any issues with your experience.