850 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66101
Voter Registration: 913-573-8506
Advance Voting: 913-573-8503
Business Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Welcome to Election Central!
"Your vote is a precious freedom. A freedom that has been preserved by
thousands of men and women who protect this great nation."
Latest News and Announcements
General Election - November 4, 2014
Look up your sample ballot here - Kansas VoterView
To view a generic countywide sample ballot - Click here
- October 14, 2014: Registration closes. All mailed applications must be postmarked on or before this date. Online/fax applications are accepted until midnight.
- October 15, 2014: Advance ballots by mail begin mailing. An application is required if you would like to vote by mail.
- October 21, 2014: In-person advance voting begins at the Election Office.
- October 25, 2014: Satellite advance vote center opens. See our advance voting page for a full schedule of voting options.
Online Voter Registration
- Kansas residents with a current Kansas driver's license or nondriver's identification card can register to vote online!
- If you are already registered, you can update your registration to report a change of address or name, or to change your party affiliation. Go to Online Voter Registration
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and alerts on elections in Wyandotte County.
Election Office Location
The mission of the Wyandotte County Election Office is to conduct fair and honest elections. Every legally cast vote must count. The integrity of elections is maintained by:
- accurately registering voters,
- promptly processing advance ballot applications,
- recruiting and training conscientious election workers, and
- ensuring that every voting machine or counting board accurately records every vote cast.
We carefully adhere to the requirements of Kansas Statutes and the Kansas Election Standards. It is a privilege to serve the voters of Wyandotte County. For additional voting information, please select the links of choice below or to the left of this page.