Schedule an Appointment
Appointments are preferred, but walk-in appointments are available for some services. Call (913) 573-8855 or (913) 573-6714 to schedule.
Plan B and free condoms are available for walk-in clients.
Provides income-based services to promote, equip and encourage healthy lifestyles and positive sexual responsibility behaviors. A registered nurse, registered dietitian, licensed social worker, and sexual health educator provides Family Planning Services.
- Prevent illness and diseases.
- Promote healthy lifestyles.
- Provide education for healthy decisions.
- Connect your family to other community services or resources.
- Annual Well Woman Exams & PAP Smears.
- Individualized Nutrition Counseling with the Registered Dietitian.
- Pregnancy Testing & Counseling.
- Teen Birth Control & Sexual Health Counseling.
- Reproductive Planning & Counseling.
- Individual Health Education.
- Support Services by a Licensed Social Worker.
- Birth Control Services & Education.
- Birth Control options offered:
- Birth Control Pills
- Depo Shot
- Implant & IUD's
- Nuva Ring
- Free Condoms
- Morning After Pill (Plan B)
How does Family Planning Services work?
- The Family Planning Health Team assists each client in providing Family Planning resources.
- The health team works with each client to help create an individualized health plan around reproductive health and collaborates with other safety net clinics in the community as needed.
- All services are confidential.
- Teen clients are given individualized counseling with a sexual health educator during the appointment. Parental consent is not needed to receive services or birth control in the Family Planning and STD clinic.
Who is eligible for Family Planning Services?
- Anyone, regardless of whether you are insured or uninsured.
- You do not have to live in Wyandotte County to use services.
How much does Family Planning Services cost?
Family Planning Services are on a sliding fee scale based on household income.
Kansas State Statute (K.S.A)