Trade Licensing & Prometric Testing

General contractors and subcontractors are required to obtain a city occupational tax license (business license) if working within Wyandotte County. Contact Business Licensing: (913) 573-8780.

Trade masters are required to carry a master’s license with Building Inspections.

Trade master Electrician license & examination(PDF, 19KB)
Application for Prometric Master Testing(PDF, 63KB)
Contractor Requirements(PDF, 28KB)
List of licensed subcontractors will be updated the first of each month. As of March 3, 2010: